Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shopping today

I found a good deal on someone's blog or maybe PYP that Winco had going on right now.
So I rushed up there and found Poky's had it too. They have their 3 lb bag of frozen chicken for 3.98. That's a really good price. I usually like to get the fresh stuff but I can handle frozen for that price. They also had 4 types of Crystal Light for 1.98. Wish I had taken a coupon for that. Fuji apples were 88 cents/lb. Cucumbers were 48 cents and they had lots of peppers for I think 58 cents. I am trying to get better at my menu planning so I did get a couple of things for some recipes I can make out of my basic food storage.

Then I ran over to Albies to use some more doubles. I got Yoplait Yoplus for 12 cents and some more cereal for under a dollar. I used catalinas I got from last week and still brought home $10 more in catalinas. I got 6 boxes of cereal, 5 fruit snacks, a thing of cheese, 12 progresso soup, 4 yoplus, 2 bags of cookies(bakery) all for 20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment