Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bountiful Baskets in Poky/Chubbuck area

Hi all...I am sure you may all be wondering what I am talking about. If someone of you already know and have been able to participate than I am soooo jealous. Bountiful Baskets is a produce co-op based out of AZ. You can go to their website @ www.bountifulbaskets.org. I, along with a couple of other ladies, am working to get a site here in Feb. We just need a finalized location. To explain a little bit about it...participants contribute a share into the co-op and then produce is bought in bulk and distributed through out the co-op. I have trained in Idaho Falls 1 time and am so excited. They got so much for their money. If you want to see examples of what I am talking about, go to this blog. http://thetowerblargh.blogspot.com/2009/11/bountiful-baskets.html This lady lives in Rigby and has participated since it started up there. If you have any questions please give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment