Thursday, June 25, 2009

Idaho State Journal Newspaper deals

I just thought I would let you all know about a couple of deals the journal has going right now. You can get the journal for $6.00/mo. Only catch is that it has to be prepaid but you can prepay for as long as you want to get the great price for a long time.
They also have an offer where it is $5.25/mo for 6 mos but then goes up to regular price of 11.75.
But my FAVORITE deal is the PINCHER deal. You get 1 paper every day except Sunday. On Sunday you would get 5 papers. So that means 5 sets of coupons. This is super for those really great deals. It means lots more free or really cheap stuff.

Let me know if any of you are interested and I can get you signed up.

Great sale at Albies and Smith's this week. Let me know if you want to go and I will help you get things figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment