Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have had so much fun this week.

I went to Albertson's yesterday and got an awesome deal. Possibly my best yet. I spent $10.29.

Here is what I bought:

3 Pkgs. Crystal Light
1 Taco Bell Shells
3 Taco Bell refried Beans
1 Taco Bell sauce
22 Single Serve EZ Mac-n-cheese
2 6 pks Dannon light yogurt
4 Dannon yogurts
2 pkgs (64 ct) Huggies Supreme baby wipes

I saved $53.68. I had a coupon for everything I bought except the Taco Bell stuff. I used 5 double coupons and got back $15.00 in instant savings. I love Albertson's and PYP.

I also had my mom and sister with me. My sis lives in OK and coupons some. She couldn't believe my total. My friend Rachel went too and she is learning the ins and outs of couponing so fast and saving so much money.
Today I went with my friend Cori. She did awesome too. I love watching everyone's face as they get their totals and can't believe how little they are spending.
If you want to learn, please don't hesitate to call me. I would love to help you too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    You must help me! I am really trying, but I am not doing as well as I would like to.:) Thanks for the info the other day!

    ReplyDelete